Tuesday 8 December 2009

Letter of Last Legacy - Trish Amee, Australia

Dear Commander,

I warned you didn't I? Time and time again I told you those bastards were out to get us. But would you listen? No. You think I enjoy nagging??? You think that's my purpose in life, to nag you knobs in high places?? FFS, when are you going to listen???

Now you've got a boot load of bombs, what ya gonna do huh? Blow everyone else up just to get back at them? Is that the way you treated your brother when he hurt you?

I'm only going to say this once. Put the weapons down!!! It's not all about YOU, you know! If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, this is NOT the way to handle your squabbles. You're old enough to know better.

Now, the UK has been obliterated. It can't be fixed. Luckily it won't make much difference not having them around and at least we don't have to look at the old Queen anymore. BUT, if you start heading towards Australia I'll have to put you in time out! Look at me when I'm speaking to you! And wipe that look off your face before I wipe it off for you! You'll be laughing on the other side of your face by the time I've finished with you boy.

Now, steer your ship towards the US. If you're going to point those things at someone, do it there. Nobody likes the US anyway. And there's a few pollies there I could definitely live without.

Sincerely,
Nanna Trish

1 comment:

  1. While understanding her desire to be rid of a few politicians, I do hope Trish is not really advocating a nuclear strike on Washington DC.

    ReplyDelete